We are looking for the next possible date for a General & Commercial Manager-Barking.
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operational and trading on Site, including developing and increasing purchase & sales, in all grades of stainless steel and alloy scrap metals with your geographical area, pricing in conjunction with current purchasing strategy, while adhering to company policy and pricing as determined by the Head of Commercial
- Manage and organise all personnel ensuring adherance to all company policies from acceptance of materials, quality control, processing, blending, packaging and final delivery to the customer in conjunction with the Head of Operations.
A more detailed job description is available on request.
- Commitment to working hard, be self-motivated to succeed with good communication skills.
- Experienced within the Metals Industry
What we offer:
- Room for to act and deliver in an international and future-oriented business area where you cantake on responsibility as quickly as possible.
- Long-term cooperation and good development prospects with a performance-related salary and voluntary social benefits.
- Professional and personal support through task and goals as guidelines in the framework for personnel development.
- Excellent working atmosphere based on a respectful, appreciative, and trust-based approach.
Are you interested? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your online application including your CV and cover letter in English. Please specify your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.